By Family Name

if your lucky enough to know what your great grandparent's surnames (especially maiden names) we'd love for you list and hopefully connect in that kind of way..;) we'll all end up with one name somehow..(maybe)

You need to be a member of Village One Samoana to add comments!

Join Village One Samoana

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Galumalemaga... sa'o pe sese??
  • okies..lets get the party started LOL

my paternal samoan great grandparents surnames!

AFAMASAGA (Fasitoó-tai)
    &
    NANAI (Falelatai)

my maternal great grandparents surnames

FONOTI (Falealili)
    &
    POLOAI (Lufilufi)
    • nice topic Aries..ok,

mum's side..Hedoa-[Niue]
      ..Toleafoa & Faumuiga-[Fasitoo-tai]
      ..Tago &Tusa-[Vavau]

dad's side..Aiomanu, Seigafo, Amituanai, Molioo,-[Lotofaga-Aleipata]
  • ok let me give this is a try....Jong su, u need to help me on this one k:)

Momz parents: Marie Mckenzie of Leone/Futiga
    Manu Ume of Fasitootai

Dadz parent: Titio Eetau of Aopo Savaii
    I'll get back with you on this one k:)
    • Mothers side = Meleseke Asalemo (Vaiusu, Leone (Tutuila), Pagia Seupule Siaosi (Sasina, Auala, Vaisala)

Dads side = Gasolosoloaolelagi Loau (Faleula), E'etau Peala Misi (Aopo, Letui, Asau)

e le'i uma aku....lol sei su'e mai la'u api lea e iai le gafa o Pe'epe'e...hahaha
  • Moms side
    TUNUPOPO
    NIMOAI
    TAUALA

Dads side
    IUTA
    LETULIGASENOA
    • aaawwwhhh, why....is it too late for u dea? lmfaooooooooooooo
    • lol makua e lepopoi kele se Meo...lmaooooooooooo e magaia foi ga....o aiga fealofani...choooohoooooooo e a e makaifale pe pau a...lol
  • My Mums’ Siu-Magele Blood line.[i know a fair bit about this side lol]

Great Great Great Grandparents: Magele Apete & Noema (leauvaa).
    Hailing from Maota i Iva, Savaii.
    They had 4 Children; Aloi ,Taase, Salu, Utu

Great Great Grandparents: Aloi & Tuvale (salelavalu)
    They had 9 children; Fa'apupula, Fa'asavili, Fa'asavili, Vaimaila, Pafuti, Aloi, Fili, Fiti, Lala

Great Grandparents: Fa'apupula & Siu Lealaitafea. [Chinese] (sala'ilua)
    They had 9 children; Simaota, Toaiga (me grandpa),Talaifo, Siale, Pafuti, Okesene, Kimau, Tupa'i, Fiti

Grandparents: Toiaga & Tepora Alofa (Kuresa, Sauiluma, Lepagatele and Tuiavi'i)
    They had 11 children, (my mum and her siblings) first New Zealand born Samoans Generation.

I don't know me fathers family much, all i can recall is the villages 'Lauli'i, Letogo, Fusi-Salofata' and the names 'Misa, Fuamatu, Taveuveu, Alavaiola'
  • okay aries let me see what i can do!@#$%.lol

Mothers Grandparents is lepogafaiga Fa'amausili of Masefau and Fa'aleo of Manu'a somewhere not sure what was her last name.
    There daughter which is my grandmother her name is fa'aifo fa'amausili she married Malauli poloai of pava'ia'i.
    So which brings me to my pava'ia'i side. (oka im getting confused....lol)
    My great grandfather is Laupupuni Poloai tui vakano from Nukualofa tonga. I dont know who he married but there son is Laupupuni Poloai from pava'ia'i he married my great grandmother sulia toia from Alofau. They had a son named malauli Poloai who is my grand father. So Malauli Poloai from pava'ia'i married Fa'aifo Fa'amausili of Masefau And thus was born my mama Neiaso Poloai.

Now my dads side kay!!!!!!
    Dads grand parents is Tiuali'i Viena From Manu'a and somewhere in germany(yea the last name Viena). He married Laumua Maulolo of Afega western samoa (to my understanding) They had a child named Tiuali'i lale samoa Viena who married my grand mother Misipaka La'apui uiligitone Galea'i from Manu'a.
    Her parents are la'apui ueligitone galea'i from manu'a and fonima tuisafua from iva sava'i and lalomalava (i think)

So there son is my daddy Allenby Viena who married my mommy Neiaso Poloai.
    And had me Lauiloa loimataoapaula salote poloai Viena.

Oka my brains is all fried now lol lol lol. Sorry so long it juss helps me break it down.
This reply was deleted.

Featured Discussions

The Latest

Catch all our great posts!

The Ville can move fast sometimes. Don't miss anything good. Sign up for FREE news & updates - the best of our blogs and discussions sent straight to your email inbox.

Blog on This:

"An 'Other Worldly' Experience"

A haunting or a miracle - tell us about an experience you just can't explain.

What's New

Sorry, have only got this grad photo as the most decent one available to upload on my laptop
Talofa there and hi,I'm new to blogging and thought to start blogging and start learning more as I…
"Talofa and hi, my name is Helen Tau'au-Filisi with a suafa matai 'Faalavaau' from my Papa's village…"
"Love this rendition of the original. Chapter two PLEASE :D"
Phantom posted a blog post
I remember quite vividly back when I was 3 or 4, that typical toddler with nappies sleeping with hi…
TGIF! Waaay too hot in Sydney rite now & cant wait for 3 Houses Down 2nite! #reggaevibes #hurryup6pm
More…

The Buzz

Web Analytics