REST IN LOVE MOLIO'O SUMEO SIITIA

One of Samoa's national treasures, it is a great loss to our country & to his family.Condolensces to the Siitia family & friends, extended families and all his fans.I have so many fond memories of Sumeo as Im sure we all do :) So in honour of a live well lived, in service to our country. What is your fave Sumeo clip or moment?

You need to be a member of Village One Samoana to add comments!

Join Village One Samoana

Tags: sumeo
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• R.I.L Sumeo yew will be remember in our heart....awww no more comedy whu iz gonna be da next sumeo.....

• Rest in peace Sumeo! you will definitely be missed! :(

• REST IN PEACE SUMEO ..

• Sorry to hear the sad news. God bless to Sumeo and his family.

• aww wow..SUMEO IA MANUIA LOU MALAGA!!

He mc'd my cousins wedding, had people laughing the whole way through reception!..

• Well knwn man right dur...!!! gone but never forgotten...R.I.P SUMEO!

• Popular comedian and radio personality dies on the job

APIA: Thursday 19 July 2012: Radio personality and comedian popularly known as Sumeo died suddenly at his place of work at the Radio Polynesia Studios, Savalalo at about 0700 this morning.

The Radio personality draws a big following of Samoan listeners to his Breakfast shows where he makes his viewpoint about various issues with a humorous bent.

He even makes jokes about the English language where he literally translates Samoan words and meanings into English as in his Love Letters: “You salty the water I drink all times. The screwdriver on memories and my love is nearly falling away. B, your love is full of overdraft. Fyi, I am not a toy to play with, N told me about all da punishment you did to her. B, if your love is expire on me, try to use the WD40 to wash your stupid love away. I hate and hate you…”

FULL STORY: TALAMUA ON-LINE, by Lance Polu

• Are you serious?? Kalofa e ...

:(

RIL, funny man...

• Sorry I was going to post an article but didn't know there was one yet lol underestimating our media again haha
This reply was deleted.

Featured Discussions

Catch all our great posts!

The Ville can move fast sometimes. Don't miss anything good. Sign up for FREE news & updates - the best of our blogs and discussions sent straight to your email inbox.

Live Support Web Analytics